Snapseed is the only photo app you'll want to use every day. It makes any photograph extraordinary with a fun, high-quality photo experience right at your fingertips. Anyone can enhance, transform, and share their photos with ease using incredibly advanced features from the leader in digital photography software. Alternatives to Snapseed for all platforms with any license. Adobe Photoshop. The standard in professional image editing and compositing for creative design work. Commercial $ $ $ Mac Windows iPad Wine. Affinity Photo. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC. Dec 14, 2019 4 Alternatives of Snapseed for Mac 1. Adobe Photoshop.
Snapseed 2020 – Snapseed is a comprehensive tool that allows you to add effects to your images. Download Snapseed for Mac and enhance your photos with stunning effects. This app was created by Nik Software Inc. Inc. and updated into the last version at This year. Download for free now on Apps4Mac.com
Snapseed 1.2.1 – Download for Mac Free. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Snapseed that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Snapseed App|
|File Size||35.8 MB|
|Developer||Nik Software Inc.|
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Snapseed for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Removing Snapseed apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Another manual way to delete Snapseed apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Snapseed on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
Snapseed Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Snapseed .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Snapseed is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.
Snapseed for MAC – Download Latest version (126.96.36.199907232) of Snapseed for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
File Name: Snapseed
App Version: 188.8.131.52907232
To install Snapseed 2019 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Snapseed full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
Snapseed App Preview
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE
• RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models
• Added support for a dark theme mode in Settings
• Bug fixes
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Snapseed is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.